Did you (or your kids!) head back to school this week? If so, I hope you’re enjoying a great start to the new year. Even though I’m not in school anymore, I still love wandering the aisles of school supplies at the store. Last time we were at Target, John and I stood in front of the colorful folders and each pointed out the one we would have chosen for ourselves way back in the day as kids. Of course, I chose one with a peppy calligraphy quote, and John picked out a bright blue folder sporting a psychedelic cartoon on the front. Remember when that was the most important decision of your year?!
Anyway, instead of flash cards and cartoon characters, my week was filled with fun projects at the house, including a Halloween-themed set-up that I can’t wait to share with you. In the meantime, here are a few links to inspire your weekend ahead.
Weekend Inspiration: No. 25
1. If you’ve been following this blog for a while now, you might spot a familiar space in this article all about 12 ways to make the most out of a small dining room.
2. These DIY outdoor wood steps are so beautiful. They make me want to reface the ugly concrete ones we already have.
3. I’ve always wanted to experience the satisfaction of eating my own homemade noodles, but we don’t have a pasta maker. So, this article about how to make pasta without a machine intrigues me. Is it really possible?
6. The cover of Vogue’s September issue took my breath away.
7. Did you hear my big pottery news?