So I definitely thought that Father’s Day was this weekend. Oops! Turns out that we still have two weeks to go until the big day, but that just gives you even more time to put together the perfect present for your pops. I’m not really the best gift-giver in our family (that title goes to my little sister), but I did my best to pull together some of the goodies that I my dad and father-in-law might love to unwrap come June 19.
From a subscription meal service and a super affordable all access pass to The New Yorker, to the entire West Wing series, these 20 gifts are pieces that he might not be willing to splurge on for himself, but that you don’t mind pulling the trigger on in honor of Father’s Day!
- The New Yorker All Access ($5)
- Besiva In-Ear Earbuds Headphone High Resolution Heavy Bass with Mic Nosie-Isolating for Smartphones ($10.99)
- M12 Red 12-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Compact Jig Saw Kit ($149)
- ILIFE V5 Automatic Robot Vacuum Floor Cleaner for Hardwood Flooring and Hard Carpets ($164.99)
- Blue Apron Subscription (starting at $59.94)
- Fly Fishing Set: Rubber Mesh Net, Magnetic Release ($39.99)
- Spirit E-210 2-Burner Propane Gas Grill ($399)
- Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker ($116)
- Nikon COOLSHOT 20 Golf Laser Rangefinder ($166.95)
- Double Side Waterproof Pocketed Fly Box Packed with 100 Assorted Dry Flies Fishing Package ($36.99)
- Bushnell 138005 H2O Waterproof/Fogproof Compact Roof Prism Binocular ($47.92)
- Hand-Built Outdoor Furniture: 20 Step-by-Step Projects Anyone Can Build, by
- All-Purpose Utility Cart ($69.99)
- Live From Alabama, Jason Isbell and the 400 Unit ($21.84)
- Crosley CR8005A-TU Cruiser Portable 3-Speed Turntable ($76.76)
- The West Wing: The Complete Series Collection ($63)
- ONE+ 22 in. 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Hedge Trimmer ($69.97)
- Prismacolor Premier Verithin Colored Pencils, 36 Pack ($14.99)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick ($39.99)
- History of Fly-Fishing in Fifty Flies
Got some ideas of your own? Maybe a DIY project that you think he’d love? I’m all ears!