Okay, so, bad news first: this week absolutely kicked my butt. The good news, though? That means I’m feeling on top of my game! I actually even managed to push myself to get ahead, and, despite the fact that our contractor never did show up, I haven’t felt this accomplished in a very long time.
I think I’m going to treat myself to a little bit of a break today (once I finish the last big project on my list, of course), but, before I go, I wanted to share a little playlist to celebrate the official kick-off to fall today. May this list of easy-listening tunes get you off on the right foot this brand new season.
Our Fall Playlist
- My Lovely, Eisley
- Maps, Yeah Yeah Yeahs
- A Melody, the Memory, Mae
- Follows, Tigers Jaw
- The Funeral, Band of Horses
- New Slang, The Shins
- Can’t Get It Out, Brand New
- You Are the Moon, The Hush Sound
- It Will Never Be the Same, Ryan Adams
- The Sound of Settling, Death Cab for Cutie
- Neighbors, Grizzly Bear
- How It Left, Violents & Monica Martin
- Lua, Bright Eyes
I have a feeling that John and I will be kicking back to this little mix-CD-like list of songs all throughout the colder months to come. What’s on your fall playlist?