Hands down, our favorite Christmas tradition is watching holiday movies—and lots of them. We have a running list of favorites that we watch over and over again, but The Holiday is right at the top of must-watch titles. I especially love it because it’s the type of feel-good, easy going movie that you can have on in the background as you wrap gifts, decorate the Christmas tree, or even address holiday cards.
You may be asking yourself, at this point, why we’re talking about Christmas in the middle of January. Well, if you’re anything like our family, you watch holidays films all the way through the first week of the new year, so everything from the soundtrack to the clothes is still ultra fresh in your mind. For me, personally, I just can’t get The Holiday out of my head, and I’ve been fixating on the gorgeous ruffly white blouse that Cameron Diaz wears on her date with Jude Law (click here if you don’t know what I’m talking about).
In my attempt to nail a similar feminine wintery look, I pulled together a list of 12 white ruffle shirts that I think get the point across. Whether you’re on a budget, or looking to splurge, there’s an option for everyone.
- Ruffle Eyelet Shirt ($24.90)
- Eyelet ruffle cascade shirt ($41.97)
- Tiered ruffle top with scalloped lace trim ($49.99)
- Essex Blouse ($118)
- Diabolical Blouse ($131.60)
- Chiffon Ruffle Mock Neck Top ($15.90) NOTE: It’s almost sold out in white, but comes in black!
- Petite drapey crepe cap-sleeve top ($78)
- ASOS Ruffle Smock Top ($22.50)
- Rachel Pally Luxe Rib Ruffle Top ($105.60)
- Romy Blouse ($216)
- Silk Ruffle Sleeve Blouse ($289)
- Star Tie Silk Blend Blouse ($350)
Which one is your favorite from the list above? Oh, and while I have you, don’t forget to sign up for the Dream Green DIY newsletter! The next issue hits everyone’s inboxes tomorrow, and details the top gift box subscriptions I’m loving right now, among other behind-the-scenes tidbits and updates. You can sign up to get on the newsletter email list here.