I’m off to get my first haircut of 2018 and, boy, is it long overdue. I can’t wait to feel a little lighter up top, and to get these bangs in decent working order. What are you up to this weekend? I’m headed to Charlottesville for a fun art-filled day, starting with a tour of this exhibition and wrapping up with the Charlottesville Symphony late afternoon.
I’ve been keeping extra busy with lots of art-themed activities as of late (I signed up for a second wheel-throwing class!), and it has felt so good to get back into it. In case you didn’t know, I went to school for art, so I feel most comfortable wandering dusty studios and quiet art galleries. Scroll on for a few other favorites to hopefully inspire your own weekend!
- These webisodes on YouTube are packed with dreamy interior design inspiration that you can copy at home.
- My new favorite black skinny jeans.
- Valentine’s Day may be over, but do you really need an excuse to spoil your favorite person? Our gift box guide shows you how to pull off the perfect present this season.
- My latest story for Glitter Guide went live this week! Click to check out my list of top 10 homebody date-night-in ideas.
- I’m still swooning over this gorgeous bedroom makeover.
- Getting hitched this spring? Our friends the Mallorys put together an awesome resource guide for nailing your wedding florals here.
- Please excuse me while I race to sign up for this classic-movie-themed wine club!
- Have you ordered your favorites from the Sugar & Cloth party product line yet? I’m in love with these gold striped cups.