Just four more days to leave your vote for Dream Green DIY in the crafting category of this year’s Design Blog Awards with Domino Magazine! DGD is one of five finalists in the contest, and you can vote once a day (no account required) now through September 23. Thank you so much for your support!
It’s time to continue my home cleaning and purging kick with a new focus on pretty storage boxes. I’ve been watching lots of beauty reviews and tutorials on YouTube lately, and it seems like most every vlogger has a luxe lucite holder (or 9 of them) to corral her lipsticks, blushes, foundations, and eyeliners. You probably know by now that I’m an absolute sucker for color-coordinated organization by type, so I’m practically salivating over the possibilities these 12 storage containers below offer.
Makeup & Jewelry Storage Containers
1. McKenna Leather Jewelry Box
2. Prisma Jewelry Stand Organizer
3. Cotton Muslin Drawstring Bags
4. Stackers White Glass Cosmetics Organizer
5. InterDesign Plastic Modular Storage Basket
6. 6-Drawer Premium Clear Acrylic Chest
7. Velvet T-Bar Jewelry Display
9. Clear Acrylic Makeup & Skin Care Storage Kit
10. Brass Plated Jewelry Storage
11. Trigem Hanging Jewelry Organizer
12. Lyon Jewelry Storage Cufflink Box
The best news, of course, is that they’re not just for makeup and jewelry. If you’ve got an object that’s the right size and shape to fit any one particular container or stand I’ve linked to today, then you’re golden! For example, imagine using this T-Bar Display to hold oversized rolls of painters tape in your garage, or this Hanging Jewelry Organizer to keep all of your keys in order by the front door. Let me know in the comments which container above suits your fall-time organization projects best!