Although it’s still pretty hot here in Virginia, I think it’s safe to say that the transition to fall has begun. The mornings are just a little chillier, and the evenings are definitely darker earlier, and I couldn’t possibly be more elated to welcome the new season.
If you follow along with me on Instagram, you probably saw that I’ve already jumped the gun a bit and decorated our home for autumn. I just can’t get enough of those rich earthy colors this time of year, not to mention ceramic pumpkins on practically every surface. Fingers crossed that you enjoy a wonderful welcome to fall tomorrow, and, in the meantime, here are a few fun links to get you pumped to try something new this season.
Weekend Inspiration: No. 31
1. There are only a couple more days to leave your vote for Dream Green DIY in the crafting category of this year’s Design Blog Awards with Domino Magazine! As you may have heard, DGD is one of five finalists in the contest, and you can vote once a day now through Sunday. Thank you so, so much for your support these past two weeks (and always). It means the world!
2. See our new favorite 20-minute weeknight dinner recipe right here.
3. I’m loving this Picasso-inspired art collection that Artfully Walls just debuted. Which piece is your favorite?
4. Studio DIY’s no-weave rainbow wall hanging has taken the Internet by storm this week, and for good reason! I’m smitten with all the texture and color, and would love to customize it to match the earth-toned décor here at our own house.
7. Target just announced an exclusive collection of kitchen and tabletop pieces from Chrissy Teigen. It goes on sale September 30, and I’m so excited to see everything in person. She’s just the coolest, don’t you think?!