Happy Friday! I’m busy, busy behind the scenes wrapping up a big furniture painting project, so I’m going to keep today’s post on the shorter side, but that just means I’ll have word-heavy things to share here on the blog soon. The story should be going live in just a couple of weeks if all goes well, and I think (at least I hope) that you’re going to love the big reveal.
It is such a pleasure getting to stretch my creative muscles again with another furniture makeover project—I need to do these more often! Would you like to see fresh “Before/After” furniture posts on DGD in 2019? At any rate, keep scrolling in case you’re looking to stretch your own creative muscles this weekend.
Weekend Inspiration: No. 47
1. Here’s a cool furniture makeover story that proves distressed wood can find a place in any modern home.
2. These DIY interior window shutters are such a nice upgrade from the dated folding panels a lot of older homes come with. They seem pretty straightforward to make, too.
4. Here’s a throwback DGD post about making over a mid-century dresser. Consider it a hint for what’s to come later on this month…
5. I still can’t believe that this handy DIY Rainbow Hook Organizer Rack was made using a $3 supply from Target. Which option would you display in your home—the plain wooden one, or the colorful version?
7. Speaking of Valentine’s Day, I’ve got a new entertaining post scheduled bright and early for Monday morning. This is another big project that has me excited right now, and I hope it motivates you to plan something extra special for the holiday next week. Stay tuned!
*I earn a small percentage from purchases made using the affiliate links above. Affiliate links are not sponsored. Rest assured that I never recommend products we wouldn’t use or don’t already love ourselves.