Happy Friday! What are your plans for the weekend? I’m currently sitting here in my spotty painting clothes waiting on the first coat of primer to dry in our master bedroom, so I think that’s a pretty big hint as to what I have going on over here.
Suffice to say, we’ve been refreshing a few things in that space the past few days, including new paint, new-to-us mid-century furniture, and also a big rearrange to make the room feel practically brand new again. We’ll probably be finishing things up tomorrow, so keep an eye on Instagram Stories if you’d like to see sneak peeks. In the meantime, keep scrolling for other types of project ideas to inspire your own weekend productivity!
Weekend Inspiration: No. 59
1. This DIY Rainbow Trinket Box project is super cute, and makes for a great gift.
2. Here’s another clever do-it-yourself craft idea for those of you looking to get messy with supplies this Saturday or Sunday.
3. I love the idea of making my own perfume using essential oils. Seems like it would be much more cost-effective, not to mention this recipe via The Merrythought is free of harsh chemicals! Win, win.
4. In case you’re continuing your spring cleaning through the month of May, try this step-by-step guide for cleaning cutting boards.
6. Surprise, surprise, but another thing I’ve had on my mind as of late is paint. Details on the color changes going on in our house are coming soon, but for now, here’s a look at one extra bold color I’m considering. Why not take the opportunity this weekend to try a new paint color in your own space?
*I earn a small percentage from purchases made using the affiliate links above. Affiliate links are not sponsored. Rest assured that I never recommend products we wouldn’t use or don’t already love ourselves.