We may be done, finished, never-doing-it-again when it comes to tiling, but that doesn’t mean I don’t love to dream about what it might be like to go a little wild with the hard surfaces in our house.
I think we all have our breaking point when it comes to certain types of home reno projects, and tiling is definitely the one for me. The final result is worth the struggle, but it always takes three times as long to finish than I anticipate, and my math skills aren’t good enough for the task either. All I can say is this: thank GOODNESS for peel-and-stick tile that can be trimmed with shears instead of a saw…
Anyway, I might not be planning to use any of these pretty accent tiles myself any time soon, but I know lots of you are working on home makeover projects of your own. In that case, here are a dozen gorgeous tiles to choose from, all of which will make a big statement in your finished space.
Accent Tiles That Make A Statement:
1. Twenties Diamond Encaustic Tile ($1.98 per tile)
2. Self-Adhesive Metro Lucas Mosaic Tile ($17.89 4-pack)
3. Mediterranean Tulip Tile ($9.10 per tile)
4. Ceramic Palma Decorative Tile ($7.12 per tile)
5. Karats White Honeycomb Stone/Metal Tile ($23.12 per sheet)
6. Twenties Vintage Tile ($4.06 per square foot)
7. Scallop Greens Peel And Stick Wall Tile ($14.97 4-pack)
8. Atelie Totto Wall Tile ($8.92 per square foot)
9. FloorPops Stellar Peel & Stick Floor Tiles ($14.50 for 10 tiles)
10. Kings Star Blue Ceramic Tile ($7.26 per square foot)
11. Argos Natural Tile ($2.40 per square foot)
12. Tic Tac Tiles Peel and Stick Tile ($6.97 per sheet)
As you might remember, we put this peel-and-stick tile to good use in our basement closet makeover, and it’s still going strong. I’m now actually thinking about grabbing another box to makeover a small portion of our carport. Stay tuned for that!
In the meantime, let me know in the comments below if you have a favorite from the list. In a dream world (where I could hire out the demo and retiling work, of course) I would definitely use that White Honeycomb Stone/Metal Tile. The brass accents have completely stolen my heart…