It’s finally Friday, and you know what that means…it’s time for another weekend link roundup! I’ve got some big projects to tackle today, so I’m going to keep this short in order to stick to my calendar deadlines—hope you understand! I can’t wait to spill the beans on what I’ve got going on behind the scenes, but until then, keep scrolling for a look back at some of the coolest things I’ve spotted online recently.
Weekend Inspiration: No.108
1. I figured that the home of Apartment Therapy founder Maxwell Ryan would be a show-stopper, but I didn’t realize it was going to be game–changing, too! I took tons of notes for new décor ideas to try during his video tour.
2. In case you’re looking to tackle a wallpapering project this weekend (or if you’re in the planning stage of one), check out this helpful tutorial all about how to hang non-pasted wallpaper products.
3. I adore fall (it’s my favorite season!), but I’m more about the rituals and activities of the season rather than actually decorating for it. If autumn décor is your jam right now, though, you have to pop over to Diana’s Instagram feed. She’s got lovely fall style, and helpful Highlights and Reel tutorials to show you how to nail that cool seasonal vibe, too.
4. I just recently got my very first rug from Revival Rugs, and I’m smitten! They have tons of gorgeous one-of-a-kind vintage rugs at a manageable price point. See what I mean this way. Which one is your favorite?
6. The Merrythought has proven, yet again, that paint is magical. You won’t believe the before/after difference of this antique cabinet they just made over.
*I earn a small percentage from purchases made using the affiliate links above. Affiliate links are not sponsored. Rest assured that I never recommend products we wouldn’t use or don’t already love ourselves.