Before we head into the weekend, let’s make a collective pact to turn it into one of the most productive ones yet this season! I’ve been cranking out lots of exciting work behind the scenes, plus I managed to squeeze in two photoshoots this week, so I haven’t had much time to catch up with my fellow creative bloggers. That said, I managed a quick scan this morning and can’t wait to dive down deep into these DIY ideas and inspiration images. From a fun photo series and pup-themed projects, to fruity embellishments that have me holding onto summer for dear life, these links will keep both you and I busy this Saturday and Sunday.
- “Dressing The Babe” Photo Series, via Oh Joy! (photo by Casey Brodley)
- DIY Retro Cake Carrier, via Sugar & Cloth (photo by Jared Smith)
- DIY Emoji Dog Bed, via Studio DIY (photo by Jeff Mindell)
- DIY Pom-Pom Shoe Clips, via The Crafted Life
- Pet Adoption Center Makeover, via Yellow Brick Home
- Tiny Fruit Garland, via Tell Love And Chocolate
- DIY Watermelon Beach Ball, via Sarah Hearts
And in case you missed some of the fun content that went live right here on DGD this week, click back to see my homemade popsicles, a DIY solid wood desk caddy for eHow, a pair of hand painted popsicle shoes, and a breakdown of how I grew my Pinterest following from zero to 46K. Got a fun link of your own to share? Spill the beans in the comments!
Get daily maker inspiration on Pinterest