Is anybody else just about ready for fall? I know a handful of you will be throwing mental daggers my way for speaking such blasphemy, but I’m just not cut out for summer. I spend practically all of my time inside to beat the heat, and entirely give into my tendency towards laziness.
John and I do plan to get out and about this weekend to indulge in some local shopping and Farmer’s Marketing, but for the most we’ll be sticking close to home so that we can prepare for a major shipment of furniture coming our way in the next week (more on that VERY soon—I can’t wait to spill the beans!).
If you, too, are looking to avoid the summer sizzle, these seven DIY projects offer the perfect excuses to stay inside and get down and dirty with your collection of craft supplies.
7 DIY Links To Boost Your Maker Motivation
- Free Printable Summer Placemats, via Alice & Lois
- Modern Leather Tufted Bench, via Brepurposed
- DIY Fruit Slice Shelf, via A Bubbly Life
- DIY Plaster + Washi Tape Push Pins, via The Crafted Life
- Copper and Marble Taper Candle Holders, via Kailo Chic Life
- Palm Leaf Napkins, via Homey Oh My!
- DIY Los Angeles Chutes and Ladders Game, via Lovely Indeed
And in case you missed some of the fun content that went live right here on DGD, click back to see my list of top 10 Home Tours To Bookmark (And Pin!) Right Now, a quick feature for Wayfair all about How To Style A Bar Cart Coffee Buffet, my DIY Painted Frame Inspired By Miami’s Wynwood Walls, and a simple DIY Faux Wood and Marble Trinket Box for eHow. Got a fun link of your own to share? Drop it in the comments!
Get daily maker inspiration on Pinterest