While this roundup could be thought of as a last-last-minute resource for holiday gifts, the real purpose of sharing this breakdown of mail order subscription box services is to serve as motivation to kick off the new year with a little something special just for you. I personally feel like there’s something so sweet about getting a package of surprise goodies delivered to your door, and each of the 10 brands I’m about to tell you about really wield the power to turn your entire bad day around.
Truth be told, this post was actually inspired by some styling and photography work that I did semi-behind the scenes with FabFitFun. They asked me to put together some special Pins spotlighting their winter box, and although I had never received anything from the brand before, I decided that it would be a fun way to step out of my comfort zone.
After rifling through the box on shoot day though, I realized just how fun it would be to sign up for a real subscription. It was more thrilling than I had expected to dig around and see what came inside the box, and I couldn’t wait to tell you guys about it here on the blog even though FabFitFun didn’t ask for (or compensate) me to do so. It’s just that cool!
Read on for a list of 10 gift box subscriptions to sign up for in 2017, and don’t miss the $10 off code I have for anyone interested in getting the FabFitFun box for themselves.
10 Gift Box Subscriptions To Sign Them Up For
- FabFitFun: A hand-picked collection of goodies (think: jewelry, beauty products, fitness accessories, etc.) delivered every three months!
- Birchbox: Five beauty products packaged in the prettiest patterned boxes 12 times a year for just $10 a month and free shipping.
- POPSUGAR Must Have: Full-size surprises picked and tested by the editors at POPSUGAR, mailed right to you each and every month.
- Stitch Fix: A long-distance personal styling service that sends you a customized box of wardrobe essentials. You choose to keep or send back items after trying them on—just pay for what you love!
- BarkBox: Fido will learn to love you even more if you order this monthly box of pet products (including toys and treats) with him and his doggy needs in mind.
- Rocksbox: Build your wish list and then receive three pieces of jewelry at a time. Keep them as long as you want (or pay to keep them forever), and then swap for a new collection of jewels.
- Can’t Clutch This: The brand new month-to-month subscription box from Studio DIY features a cool colorful clutch to love, each designed by Kelly herself! Did I mention that there are cute coordinating keychains to order, too?
- NatureBox: John and I have personally tested and love NatureBox, which offers you a selection of individually bagged healthy snacks to munch on all month long.
- We Make Collective: This subscription box is a DIYer’s dream! Sign up to receive boxes filled with supplies and instructions that aim to teach you a new technique that you can then mold to your own creative style and instincts.
- Quarterlane: A box of books delivered to your door every three months. There are three levels to choose from: The 2-Season Pass, The 365, or the Quarterly Reader.
Have you ever signed yourself up for a recurring subscription box? Which ones do you know and love? I’m really interested in testing out Quarterlane for myself since I’ve heard such great things. Leave your comments and ideas below, and you can save $10 on your first FabFitFun box using the exclusive coupon code, “CARRIE”!