I promised myself that I wouldn’t start this post with, “Can you believe it’s the end of 2016 already?!” But really though…It’s mind-boggling to think that we’re already the full 12 months in and about to kick off a brand new year.
To make sure that you’re prepped and ready to start marking upcoming events and obligations in 2017, I’ve rounded up a collection of 20 crazy cool calendars below. From geometric and graphic, to muted and multi-colored, there’s bound to be a design to suit your creative needs.
I personally just ordered number 16 from Snug Studio. This is my fourth year running with Snug, and I’ve got my fingers and toes crossed that they don’t stop making this design any time soon because I’m hooked for the long haul. Which of the 20 is your top pick?
- 2017 Academic Year Linen Floral Simplicity Planner
- 2017 Hand Lettered Calendar
- Abstract Art Wall Calendar
- Abstract Pattern Calendar
- AT-A-GLANCE® Color Play Wall Calendar
- ban.do Women’s Best Year Ever Wall Calendar
- Blossoms & Blooms 2017 Calendar
- Free Printable 2017 Calendar
- Column Wall Calendar
- Camping calendar 2017
- Foliage 2017 Wall Calendar
- Folk Flora 2017 Wall Calendar
- Geometric Print Wall Calendar 2017
- Foxy 2017 Calendar
- Orange Circle Studio 2017 Poster Wall Calendar
- Snug Studio Graphic Calendar 2017
- Pink and White Wall Calendar 2017
- Sugar Paper® Wall Calendar
- Warhol 2017 Calendar
- Rifle Paper Co 2017 Wall Calendar
And with that, folks, I’m officially wrapping things up for 2016 here on Dream Green DIY so that I can enjoy the rest of the holidays with my loved ones! I hope you’ve enjoyed following along this past year, and I can’t wait until January 1, 2017 when I plan to share some of the big things I have up my sleeve. We’re talking one big 1,074-word manifesto on all that I have in mind for the new year, including a shift in strategy, new creative goals, and even a new look for blog content. I’m excited to let you in on the changes, and to have you all along for the ride. Thanks for making 2016 one of the best years yet—cheers!