Happy Monday! Are you ready for a bit of makeover motivation? Today, in honor of our own living room refresh, I’m sharing a roundup of products that have inspired me to up the ante in our main gathering space. I’ve long been a fan of just about everything West Elm does, and this collection of curated items is just a small peek into the pieces I’m loving from the brand this season.
Lately, I’ve been really inspired by and drawn to neutral textiles, metallic gold detailing, exposed wood grains, and shades of blue. The proof, of course, is in this lineup pictured above and linked to below. While a lot of the accents and furniture I’m calling out today collectively require a sizable investment, I think it’s pretty safe to say that none of it will go out of style any time soon. The other good news is that the dozen pieces can be paired with bolder decor should you (or I!) decide to switch things up with a brighter palette in a year or two.
- Embroidered Horizon Pillow Cover ($39)
- Mid-Century Turned Leg Standing Planter ($169)
- Sphere + Stem Table Lamp ($159)
- Mid-Century Bar Cabinet ($699)
- Large Curved Basket ($39)
- Reactive Glaze Vases ($12-59)
- Cotton Canvas Stained Glass Curtain ($49)
- Traced Diamond Kilim Rug ($239)
- Macrame Diamond Pillow Cover ($39)
- Warmest Throw ($39)
- Kiko Futon Sofa ($719)
- Metal Framed Round Wall Mirror ($199)
Most of these items have found their way into our real life living room, and I’m just bursting at the seams to show you the new look. Stay tuned later on this month for the full tour, to include our living room, dining space, and even our kitchen, too! Now, I want to know: what’s your favorite pick in the list above? Tell me in the comments below.