As a 2-person family that enjoys two—sometimes four—cups of coffee every single morning, a small section of our kitchen has inevitably turned into a coffee station.
We have two different kinds of coffee makers set up (a Keurig that we use everyday, and a Nespresso machine that we use when occasional cravings arises), plus canisters for coffee-filled K-cups and sugar. We even have supplies for a French press and a regular programmable coffeemaker that we keep stowed under the cabinet for when we feel like going “old school.”
Case in point, if you’re thinking of setting up your own coffee or tea station at home, this collection of a dozen accessories below should have you outfitted in no time.
- Koffee Kult Dark Roast Coffee Beans ($24.69)
- Silicone Paper Towel Holder ($34.99)
- 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker ($54.17)
- Osaka Titanium Coated Pour Over Cone Dripper ($19.99)
- Glass Reusable Coffee Cup ($25.24)
- Milk Container ($10.71)
- Linen and Cotton Dish Cloth ($21)
- Smeg 1.7-Liter Kettle ($127.35)
- Coffee and Tea French Press ($34.99)
- Coffee Bar Coffee Grinder ($16.81)
- Mug Stack, Set of 4 ($56.90)
- Sweeper and Funnel (it somehow already sold out but here’s a pretty alternative!)
I’ve personally got my eye on that gold Pour Over Cone Dripper and the sweeper and funnel—I don’t mind admitting that I tend to get more coffee grounds on the counter and kitchen floor than into the filter. Did I miss anything you would have included? Link it up in the comments below!