What’s the weather like where you are? We’re currently dealing with six inches of melting snow. Of course, that blanket of white is oh-so-pretty and making the inside of our house extra bright thanks to reflected sunlight, but I think I’m officially ready for spring. Fingers crossed that the temperature starts climbing in the next week or two because I could seriously use a big dose of Vitamin D right about now. Here are some springtime-inspired links to help cure your own cabin fever!
Weekend Inspiration: No. 6
1. If I wasn’t on a shopping hiatus, I would definitely scoop this tote up for spring.
2. Lindsay’s recipe for Thai Noodle Salad with Peanut Lime Dressing is almost too good to be true.
3. I’m pretty sure I repinned every room in this house tour…
5. Here’s the perfect outfit for running snowy errands.
6. The transitional period between winter and spring is a great time to break out your fire pit. Here are a few tips for making it extra sweet.
7. I need this vintage rug in my life, right?
8. Want a hint at what’s coming up on the blog next week? Here you go!