Wow, what a productive week! I managed to cross a few major projects off my list that had kind of been making me feel a little anxious, and I’m happy to report that most went off without a hitch. It must be all of the 70- to 80-degree days we’ve been enjoying lately. I think the thought of summer has energized me to the point that I’m actually excited to get out and be active. For a natural homebody like me, that’s saying something.
Anyway, I just wanted to pop on and wish everyone a wonderful long holiday weekend, and you’re welcome to scroll on for a few of my favorite links and launches from this ultra-productive week gone by.
Weekend Inspiration: No. 14
2. Our house doesn’t have an HVAC system…This usually isn’t an issue until summer rolls around, but that moment basically happened today. So, you better believe I devoured this article all about 9 cheap and easy ways to cool off when you don’t have A.C.
3. My new favorite blog to follow, right here!
4. You might have seen on my Instagram Stories, but we’ve been working on refreshing our living room a little bit. This gorgeous living room tour via Alice & Lois was a huge inspiration for me as I experimented with new art and accessories.
5. If there was such a thing as a spirit T-shirt, this one would be mine.
7. Question: is it silly to put an extra special ceiling light in a walk-in closet? This one caught my eye, but I can’t decide if a fancy closet light fixture is a wasteful design detail to invest in! Comment below with your vote.
*I earn a small percentage from purchases made by the affiliate links above. Affiliate links are not sponsored. You can rest assured that I would NEVER recommend a product that we don’t use and love ourselves!