It might be fall, but this weekend is shaping up to be on the sunnier, summery side of the spectrum, so I’m planning to make it my last hurrah to the hotter season. What’s on my list? Well, today’s roundup of links will give you a pretty good indication of my agenda, but let’s just say I don’t plan to spend much time inside these next two days. If you have summertime suggestions of your own to share, do tell in the comments below. Have a great one, guys!
Weekend Inspiration: No. 32
1. No time like the present for a wine and cheese party! Click to see my tips for hosting an at-home tasting.
2. Speaking of entertaining, I’m excited to light up our fire pit this season now that the extreme heat is subsiding. More inspiration for a festive fire pit party here.
4. This temperate time of year is ideal for starting a new exercise routine. My mother-in-law recently wrote an awesome piece with her advice for getting out and moving in the name of good health. Read it here.
5. Make it smell like summer all year long with this homemade recipe for DIY Citrus, Coconut, and Brown Sugar Scrub.
7. I’m very into this list of simple summery cocktails that we can enjoy no matter what time of year it is.