Happy Friday! And what a happy day it is because the main thing on my to-do list for the workday is to head to the thrift store in search of a new-to-me piece of furniture to make over! I think 2019 might just be the year of before and after transformations because you guys seem to especially love them, and of course I love working on them, too, so that’s exactly what I intend to do.
Today, I’ll be looking for a ratty nightstand or side table that’s just screaming for new paint and hardware. Keep an eye on Instagram because I plan to take you along for the ride as I look for the perfect piece! In the meantime, here are a few links to other before/after transformations that have me feeling extra inspired.
Weekend Inspiration: No. 45
1. This secondhand chair refresh project is proof that paint has the power to update just about anything.
2. My IKEA hacked side table from the beginning of the year is absolutely what inspired this entire new mindset of mine. What should I “hack” from IKEA next?
3. Speaking of everyone’s favorite Swedish super store, how about this clever DIY book bin idea?! I love the hairpin leg detail.
4. The One Room Challenge event always promises magical before/after transformations, and this living room redesign via Brepurposed packs major wow factor.
5. Here’s a before and after post that’s all about how to transform your look with Valentine’s Day-inspired makeup!
6. In case you’d like to see one of my favorite room makeovers of all time, this might just be it.
7. One last project for you? Check out how this blogger totally disguised her old tile floor with paint and a stencil. The difference is incredible!
*I earn a small percentage from purchases made using the affiliate links above. Affiliate links are not sponsored. Rest assured that I never recommend products we wouldn’t use or don’t already love ourselves.