Okay, please don’t mentally smack me for saying something so redundant, but I just can’t believe it’s already the last day of May! I still feel like Christmas was last month, so the fact that we’re already practically halfway through the year is a little disarming.
There’s so much I have left on my mega to-do list, so I guess I need to take advantage of this coming weekend to jumpstart some activity around the house. Keep scrolling for a big linked list of quick DIY ideas perfect for those of you who are also looking to get productive and creative this Saturday and Sunday.
Weekend Inspiration: No. 61
1. I’ve been so inspired by bold painted feature walls lately (like the dark green accent wall seen here), so I think I’ll start my weekend off with another painting project. It will be fun to try a color other than white for a change!
3. As you probably already know, I regularly contribute my own original craft tutorials to Hunker, but there are soooooo many other writers to take advantage of. See the full list of DIYs this way, contributed by some of my favorite fellow bloggers.
4. Can you believe that this modern wood desk is a DIY project?! Yeah, me neither. I’m adding it to my must-make list now.
5. Another addition to my list for someday are these DIY rope napkin rings made from clay!
6. Now that the unofficial start to summer has come and gone, it’s time to break out your picnic gear. Click here to see how I updated a clearance cooler from Target using office supplies.
*I earn a small percentage from purchases made using the affiliate links above. Affiliate links are not sponsored. Rest assured that I never recommend products we wouldn’t use or don’t already love ourselves.