Who’s ready for two days off?! I know I am…Especially since I just found out that Mercury is in retrograde motion—a time when I swear things feel more chaotic and negative than normal. Do you get the same feeling? At any rate, since I’m not currently feeling at my best and brightest, I might take things a little slower this weekend. Slower, yes, but I’m still planning to tackle some projects! Just not at my normal warp speed, if ya know what I mean. Keep scrolling for a few (big) hints about what I plan to cross off my list this weekend.
Weekend Inspiration: No.90:
1. This bathroom makeover caught my eye because I love the white-on-gray color palette. It makes me want to work on a few more design tweaks in our downstairs bathroom.
2. I love the idea of making my own open bathroom shelves to fill that tricky area above the toilet. We have tiny bathrooms in our house, and storage space is next to none. I might try making my own version of these 10-minute shelves this weekend to hold things like extra toilet paper and bathroom supplies.
3. This handmade toilet paper roll cover is so clever!!!
4. I’m intrigued by the idea of painting dated bathroom wall tile to make it look more modern and clean…Have you tried it?
5. Since our shower downstairs is exposed to the rest of the room thanks to a glass wall and door (see it pictured below), I like to keep only “pretty” things in that niche. This DIY eucalyptus spray sounds easy enough to throw together over the next two days off, and I can keep it right on the shower shelf within easy reach and sight!
6. Before I go, just a quick little reminder that Daylight Saving Time starts this Sunday, March 8!
*I earn a small percentage from purchases made using the affiliate links above. Affiliate links are not sponsored. Rest assured that I never recommend products we wouldn’t use or don’t already love ourselves.