We made it to the weekend! Are you excited to relax a little these next two days off, or do you have big plans? I always wake up Saturday morning ready to do absolutely nothing, but then I end up working on at least one or two projects (in my pajamas, of course).
I just can’t seem to sit still these days, so I’ll probably jump into a quick feature wall project I’ve had on my to-do list for our upstairs bathroom. As always, keep an eye on Instagram Stories because that’s where I share lots of sneak peeks of what I’m getting up to behind the scenes! Keep scrolling for more weekend inspiration and ideas in case you’re looking to get creative.
Weekend Inspiration: No.101
1. Did you hear?! I was featured in the July 2020 issue of Better Homes & Gardens! How cool that this issue came out exactly seven years after my first BHG “pinch me” print feature moment. Although the Fourth of July holiday is behind us, you can still click here to see the full tutorial for my DIY tissue paper garland, as seen in BHG.
2. I’m trying so hard not to spend money right now, but this might have made its way into my online shopping cart earlier this week…I’ve wanted one for years!
3. These DIY wood picture frames via Collected Eclectic are the perfect weekend project to try if you’ve been anxious to fill some of your blank walls.
4. I fell madly in love with this model home tour over on YouTube. The raw wood details make me want to try that look in our house. Don’t miss the custom headboard and built-ins!
5. I’m definitely adding these DIY refrigerator deodorizer tabs to my to-do list because our fridge could stand to have a scent refresh. I also love the tip that April, of @homestead.city.dwelling, shared this week on her stories about how you can add shelf liner to the shelves of your refrigerator to make clean-up easier. How smart! I just placed an order for this on Amazon.
6. Want a big hint about my bathroom project this weekend? Here you go!
P.S. She never reads my blog, but I just wanted to send a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my little sister today! Hope it’s a great one, Kat—we’ll celebrate in person soon enough!
*I earn a small percentage from purchases made using the affiliate links above. Affiliate links are not sponsored. Rest assured that I never recommend products we wouldn’t use or don’t already love ourselves.