I think there’s a very good chance that my love for home décor actually originated out of my singular passion for art. I studied art in college, and it was my favorite class in high school, too. I was actually the art club president during my senior year, and if you know me, you know how big of a deal that is. I’m traditionally much more of a “behind-the-scenes” type of introvert, but I was ready and willing to be front and center in this one instance to help my fellow creatives lean more into their art as they worked their way through high school.
Anyway, art is definitely where it all began, and it continues to be the main thing that drives and inspires all of the room projects I tackle here inside our home. I’ve had the pleasure of working with lots of incredible art-focused brands and entrepreneurial studio artists over the past 10 years of running this blog, so I thought it would be fun and informative to share 10 of my favorites (plus some especially gorgeous pieces from their collections!). Grab the links below.
My Top 10 Online Art Resources:
1. Figure Form (art shown above found here)
2. doodl (art shown above found here)
3. Artfully Walls (art shown above found here)
4. Jenny Westenhofer (art shown above found here)
5. Juniper Print Shop (art shown above found here)
6. Lora Cazwell (art shown above found here)
7. Hearts In Color (art shown above found here)
8. Desenio (art shown above found here)
9. Jan Skácelík (art shown above found here)
10. Opposite Wall (art shown above found here)
I just realized that I somehow missed adding one of my all-time favorite abstract artists, Patricia Vargas of Parima Creative Studio, so make sure you click that link for an eleventh addition to the list above. I absolutely adore Patricia’s use of color. We have one of her paintings displayed on our Samsung Frame TV (inspired by a room photo I spotted on my friend Stefanie’s feed!), and it makes me smile everyday. Who’s your favorite artist right now?
*I earn a small percentage from purchases made using some of the links above. Affiliate links are not sponsored. Rest assured that I never recommend products we wouldn’t use or don’t already love ourselves.