This post is part of a running series that will be in the official DGD eBook, which launches this spring. Keep scrolling for a spotlight list of products pulled directly from the most-asked-about spaces inside our mid-century ranch—today, we’ll focus on our colorful, eclectic living room. You can use the mood board above and product list below to get the look in your own home!
Shop The Mood Board: Living Room
1. Area Rug in Auburn / Multi, size 7’6″ x 9’6″
2. Green couch (similar option)
3. Leather side chair (similar option)
5. Landscape art print and frame
6. Botanical art print and frame
7. Floor lamp
8. Throw pillow
10. Coffee table (similar)
11. Linen curtains in “Amber”
13. Samsung Frame TV
14. Digital landscape art piece
16. “High Reflective White” paint color
17. “Agreeable Gray” paint color
*I earn a small percentage from purchases made using the affiliate links above. Affiliate links are not sponsored. Rest assured that I never recommend products we wouldn’t use or don’t already love ourselves.
Wondering about the floating shelves? I love that their are thin, rather than 2″ thick. Did you make them?
Thanks so much! The exact Target shelves that we bought are linked in this blog post above.
Love this room! Do you have agreeable gray on your walls or is that the white?
Thanks! “Agreeable Gray” is used just on the one wall behind the couch. All of the other walls are “High Reflective White” from Sherwin Williams!