I’ll tell you one thing. It takes a looooooong time to settle into a new house post-move! Sure, I’ve moved before, but never a household of two (the last time I moved was when I moved my no-longer-single-gal self into my hubby’s then-bachelor-pad). Although I had planned to be way ahead of the game at this point one month in, I’m still scrambling to put together projects and to meet all of those pesky deadlines.
So, rather than show you something I hobbled together at the last minute, I’m sending you on your merry way to check out these seven badass makers and their fabulous projects. I hope they offer you (and me!) the motivation needed to have a productive weekend.
- 5 Ways To Style Your Shelves, via Glitter Guide (photo by Anna Tsoulogiannis, styling by Jacquelyn Clark)
- DIY Envelope Clutch, via The Crafted Life
- This Sunroom Reveal, via Brittany Makes
- Easy Cactus DIY Fabric Canvas Art, via Shrimp Salad Circus
- Maple Chicken + Waffle Sandwiches, via Lovely Indeed
- DIY Christmas Tree Party Hat, via The Holiday Collective (project and photo by Damask Love)
- DIY Easy-To-Sew Zippered Dog Bed Cover, via Sarah Hearts
And in case you missed some of the fun content that went live right here on DGD this week, click back to see my DIY “Some Like It Hot” thermos, our modern Thanksgiving tablescape, and the DGD 2015 reader survey and giveaway (which ends today! Here’s a sneak peek of the prize). Got a fun link of your own to share? Spill the beans in the comments!
Get daily maker inspiration on Pinterest