Well, we finally made it to Christmas Eve! This season is my favorite, favorite time of year, and one that I look forward to with gusto every single season. Consequently, I’m always so sad to see it come and go, but I’m also really excited to see what 2016 has in store for me. It has been a tough year full of struggles and major change, so I’m really excited that we are finally settled in our forever house, ready to enjoy normalcy once again. Although I’m sure 2016 will boast its fair share of crappy moments and challenges, I’m ready to face them and to turn those future mishaps into opportunities for growth.
On a happier note, I have quite a bit of exciting things planned for the blog in 2016—which will be my fifth year—and hope that you all will join me in the creative fun! To make sure you take advantage of your own downtime now through January 4th (which is when I plan to pick back up where I left off in the new year), I’m sharing 15 fun DIY projects below that are perfect last-minute additions to your 2015 project list.
15 Projects To Carry You Through The End Of 2015
- DIY New Year’s Eve Headband, Sarah Hearts
- DIY Painted Cross Stitch Lampshade, Dream Green DIY
- One Minute DIY Carrara Marble Place Cards, Sugar & Cloth
- Solid Wood Rolling Bar Cart, Dream Green DIY
- DIY Kraft Paper Roll, Yellow Brick Home
- How To Create The Quintessential Editorial Calendar, Elle & Company
- DIY Balloon Letter Pillows, Studio DIY
- A Simple Seasonal Outfit, Classy Girls Wear Pearls
- DIY Painted Basket, Tell Love & Party
- DIY Ice Cream Sprinkle Shoes, Dream Green DIY
- DIY Winter Skincare & Bath Salt, Sarah Sherman Samuel
- DIY Gold Dot Pitcher Makeover, The Crafted Life
- Biggest Design Mistakes: Styling With Too Many Small Objects, Emily Henderson
- DIY Stamped Pencil Pouches, Almost Makes Perfect
- DIY Faux Fireplace, Proper
As always, I can’t thank you enough for your support and for coming back week after week to see what I’ve been up to, and to soak up some creative inspiration. You all are incredibly special to me, and I wish that I could give each of you a giant “Happy Holidays” hug! At any rate, I want to wish all of you a wonderful Christmas holiday and the absolute happiest of New Year’s celebrations. Keep up with my own holiday shenanigans on Instagram, where I’ll continue to post daily. Cheers!
(Find more inspiration on Pinterest; Christmas card via Pinhole Press)
P.S. Don’t forget to enter the custom art giveaway! Contest ends 12/29—get all the details here. Good luck!