Although the sun has been out for much of the week and the birds have joined up together again as the hottest symphony in town, I can’t help but take a deep, deep breath now that Friday is officially here. A lot has gone down in the past five days, and I’m looking forward to a restful weekend with nothing to do. Who’s with me?!
If you’re planning to put the petal to the metal on your spring crafts-to-do list though, here are a whole slew of projects to consider making, all of which were featured in the April issue of HGTV Magazine alongside yours truly (yeah, I’m still pinching myself to be able to say that!). Although I wasn’t able to fit all 12 of the crafts in today’s post, you can easily click back to yesterday’s announcement for the full list of links.
7 DIY Links To Boost Your Maker Motivation
- DIY Wooden Bracelet Planters, via Damask Love
- Wallpapered Nightstand Table Makeover, via Laura Gummerman for A Beautiful Mess
- DIY Dip Dyed Candlesticks, via Almost Makes Perfect
- DIY Neon Letter Light, via I Spy DIY
- Painted Bottles, via Homey Oh My!
- DIY Wool Felt Ball Coasters, via Inspired By Charm
- DIY Striped Midcentury Shell Chair, via Lovely Indeed
And in case you missed some of the fun content that went live right here on DGD, click back to see a roundup of everything you’re going to need for your new cat, a quick DIY wallpaper lined beauty tray makeover, my review of Bright Bazaar the book by Will Taylor, and that aforementioned exciting press announcement. Got a fun link of your own to share? Drop it in the comments below!
Get daily maker inspiration on Pinterest