Shoo-EE! What a week! It hasn’t really been too busy or too slow, but it was still packed with a LOT and I’m excited to see how this season is starting to shape up. Most notably, I started working on DIY Christmas content this week, and can’t wait to share more soon.
While I’m on the subject of the most wonderful time of year, are there any Christmas projects or DIY crafts that you’d love to see here on Dream Green DIY? Maybe a recipe or two? While I’m always open to feedback and suggestion, I’m feeling especially so this year, and would love to cater my editorial calendar to the types of things you really want to see this Christmas season. Leave your votes in the comments, but before you do, read on for seven colorful projects that should get you off on the right crafty foot this weekend.
7 DIY Links To Boost Your Maker Motivation
- DIY Mini Colorful Dessert Goblets, via A Kailo Chic Life
- DIY Hairpin Leg Dog Bowl Stand, via Dans le Lakehouse
- Photo Transfer Fall Serving Tray, via Sarah Hearts
- DIY Sun-Maid Halloween Costume, via The Merrythought
- Printable Halloween Votive Wraps, via Make and Tell
- Messy Paint Bucket DIY Pencil Holder, via Lines Across
- DIY Cartoon Eyeball Halloween Wreath, via yours truly & Oriental Trading Company
And in case you missed some of the fun content that went live right here on DGD, click back to see my roundup of 20 Woven Wall Hangings To Invest In Now, the full reveal of my Black, Blush & Gold Fall Dinner Party with HP, and a tutorial to recreate my DIY Seasonal Candle Centerpiece. Oh, and don’t forget to enter your name to win a $50 credit to WoodWick candles! Have a great one, guys.
Get daily maker inspiration on Pinterest