Happy Friday! This week has seen lots of ups and downs in the Waller household as we juggle a continuous stream of contractors for our bathroom renovations. You may have seen on Instagram Stories, but we finally had the dated countertop in our upstairs bathroom replaced, so now it’s time to photograph it for a full, official reveal on the blog. Stay tuned for that in the coming weeks, but in the meantime here are a handful of links to keep you feeling extra inspired for spring.
Weekend Inspiration: No. 5
1. We don’t really have a traditional entryway in our home, but that doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate this roundup of entryway design inspiration via Apartment Therapy (especially since, ironically, a familiar corner of our home is included!).
2. This reading list is super thorough, and includes at least two or three titles I can’t wait to dive into—like this one and this one.
3. Speaking of books, we just got this cookbook and had trouble finding a recipe we didn’t want to make from it.
4. Have you hopped on the culotte pant trend? This styling tips post gives me more confidence to try it out.
5. This was such a fun post to write for DGD earlier this week!
6. I just took a sip of my morning coffee, which has a sprinkle of this vanilla-infused sugar in it. It reminded me that I had to tell you guys about it. Buy yours here.
7. This Tumbling Block Bias Tape Weaving is absolutely spell-binding.
8. Give me alllllllllllll the DIY wood wall organizers!