Wow!!! You guys totally blew me away with your support of the DGD Pottery shop opening earlier this week! It means more than you know. Truly. In honor of the shop, I thought it might be fun to share a few pottery-themed links to inspire the weekend ahead. I’m actually headed to another art fair this weekend (and the symphony, too), so my mind is currently saturated with all things cultural and creative. I hope you find time this season to soak up a bit of art yourself, and that these links below are all the motivation you need to kick things off.
Weekend Inspiration: No. 34
1. First a little housekeeping note: If you’re getting a little sick of all the pottery talk, don’t worry! We’ll be back to traditional crafting and design talk next week.
2. This video is utterly spellbinding, whether you’re into ceramics or not!
3. I loved perusing this roundup of 11 rooms belonging to ceramicists and potters. I dare you not to be inspired to try some new things at home after taking the individual tours.
6. A friend of mine just introduced me to the work of fellow local Shenandoah Valley potter, Kassy Newman, and I’m hooked. I hope to add a piece of hers to my collection soon.
7. How cool is it that West Elm sells locally sourced pottery? I wish more Big Box stores which catch on to this awesome idea.
8. A few more DGD Pottery orders have just come through, and I’m officially halfway sold out! I hope to add more to the shop next week, but if you want a piece from the debut collection, hop through now to see what’s still available.