I’m so grateful for spring—maybe more so this year than I’ve ever been before. It’s like I’m coming out from under a big gray cloud for some reason (I guess that’s winter for ya!), and it feels really good knowing that colorful flowers and fresh air are both on the horizon.
At any rate, we’ve been busy, busy behind the scenes helping my parents prep and plan for their move to town later this month, which is why things have been a little more on the quiet side around here and on Instagram, but hopefully things will settle back down by the time May arrives. In the meantime, I’m taking every chance I can to do something fun, which is exactly what I plan to do this weekend.
Scroll on for a few hints at my plans for these next two days off, plus a few creative ideas that caught my eye this past week.
Weekend Inspiration: No. 54
1. This weekend is one of the only ones where John and I don’t have work obligations to deal with, so we’re planning to celebrate our seventh wedding anniversary with a little day trip out of town. Hopefully we can find somewhere to watch both Final Four basketball games. Go Cavaliers!
2. I’m hoping we can squeeze in a trip to one of my favorite nurseries while we’re out, too. I’ve got landscaping on my mind thanks to all the nice spring weather!
4. Speaking of Etsy, I’m in love with these beautiful polymer clay earrings. Which color is your favorite?
5. If spring crafting is on your mind for the weekend, here’s a cool IKEA hack project that could fit the bill for a fast entry makeover.
6. This small space home tour has given me so many ideas for reworking our existing furniture and décor to make it feel a little more exciting for the new season. I’m even considering adding new DIY molding details to make our own white walls pop!
*I earn a small percentage from purchases made using the affiliate links above. Affiliate links are not sponsored. Rest assured that I never recommend products we wouldn’t use or don’t already love ourselves.