I’ve got a big announcement coming next week, and I’m treating today’s post as a “sneak peek” type of clue. Can you guess what it is? Let’s just say that it involves our next major room makeover, and I’ve already shared some behind-the-scenes snippets on my Instagram Stories in case you follow along with me over in that digital space, too.
You’ll have to wait until next Thursday for all the details, but let’s jump into the clue portion of this extra cryptic post: the color white! I’m more than a little distracted right now by bright white test swatches, paint brushes, and deglosser products, too, so scroll on for all sorts of sleek room makeovers and furniture projects featuring my current favorite shades of white.
Weekend Inspiration: No. 76
1. All of the drywall in our home is now painted white. My two go-to shades in case you’re looking to do the same are “High Reflective White” and “Snowbound,” both by Sherwin Williams. See the colors in action in our home tour this way.
2. Here’s a great post with tips for how to whitewash wood. That type of finish is the perfect compromise for those of you who might not want to commit to bright, pure white paint.
3. This gorgeous neutral home tour proves that white and cream are anything but boring.
4. It might not be the most practical thing in the world since we have four pets who love to sleep on our bed during the day, but I still prefer the look of all-white bedding. This is my favorite brand for higher-end linens.
5. Can you believe the before/after difference white paint made in this dated kitchen renovation? I’m speechless.
*I earn a small percentage from purchases made using the affiliate links above. Affiliate links are not sponsored. Rest assured that I never recommend products we wouldn’t use or don’t already love ourselves.