Happy Valentine’s Day! What are you getting up to for the holiday? Are you planning a big night out with your significant other? Maybe a fun night in with your “Galentines”? John and I are going to cook a nice dinner together here at the house, which is honestly my idea of the perfect date night. Whatever you get up to, I hope you feel surrounded with love—you deserve it!
If you’re looking for a bit of last-minute Valentine’s Day inspiration, keep scrolling because I rounded up all of my very favorite love-inspired décor ideas, party themes, and DIY gifts. Did I miss something that caught your eye ahead of the holiday weekend? Do tell in the comments.
Weekend Inspiration: No.87
2. Wanna keep things extra simple? All you need is a fresh baked loaf of banana bread and a heart-shaped cookie cutter.
3. If you’re decorating for a love theme party this Valentine’s Day, try swapping one of your everyday art prints out for this adorable ‘Love’ wall art printable—it’s free to download from The Crafted Life!
4. Here’s how to make your own pastel hued modern flower arrangement in honor of your beloved.
5. In case you’re treating yourself to a solo self-care day this Valentine’s, might I suggest making yourself a bar or two of this soothing homemade oatmeal soap with raw honey and goat milk?
6. These heart-shaped candle coasters are still my favorite kind of DIY holiday gift to give this time of year!
*I earn a small percentage from purchases made using the affiliate links above. Affiliate links are not sponsored. Rest assured that I never recommend products we wouldn’t use or don’t already love ourselves.