What are you all up to this weekend? I, for one, am currently swimming neck deep in all things Valentine’s Day and can’t wait to share a whole slew of brand new content geared towards getting you in the mood to celebrate. We’re talking a large scale Girls Night In Coloring Party, a pink-inspired DIY chair makeover I’ve been dying to cross off my list, and a printable DIY Galentine’s card that I am aching to share with you RIGHT THIS MINUTE.
Alas, I need a little more time to put the finishing touches on everything before what I’m calling my “Week of Pink” kicks off on February 8th, so that’s what I’ll be up to this weekend. In case you need inspiration for your own days off, here are seven links that had me at “hello” (or should I say, “hot pink”) this week.
7 DIY Links To Boost Your Maker Motivation
- DIY Heart Water Bottle, via A Bubbly Life
- DIY Painted Horseshoes, via Sarah Hearts
- Fringe-Filled Geometric Heart DIY, via This Heart Of Mine
- Wood Triangle Bookends, via Make & Tell
- Buttermild Red Velvet Donuts, via Squirrelly Minds
- DIY Stamped Air Clay Bowls, via Alice & Lois
- DIY Envelope Liners For Valentine’s Day, via Paper & Stitch
And in case you missed some of the fun content that went live right here on DGD, click back to learn how to master the metallic frame fad, a quick DIY CB2 Marlow Vase Look-A-Like Hack, a list of 15 Ways To Make The Most Of Your Snow Day, and my suggestions for 20 Pieces That Add Style To A Boring Bathroom. Got a fun link of your own to share? Drop it in the comments below!
Get daily maker inspiration on Pinterest