Can you believe that Thanksgiving is next week?! I’m hustling like mad behind the scenes to wrap up all of my lingering to-dos for this week and next so I can take some proper time off. A quick housekeeping note that, in order to maximize my time with family over the holiday, next week will be a short one here on the blog. But rest assured that Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday will be packed with fun Christmas-themed ideas to get you inspired ahead of the official kick off to the month-long holiday season. We’re talking festive home décor, DIY decorated sugar cookies, and my mega list of the top Christmas movies OF ALL TIME. Get pumped.
In the meantime, here are seven other DIY projects that have my mind churning with creative possibilities. Which one would you try first?
7 DIY Links To Boost Your Maker Motivation
- Tips For Hosting Holiday Guests, via designlovefest (photo by Ivan Solis)
- DIY Photo Ornaments, via The Crafted Life
- DIY Santa Milk + Cookies Kit, via Kristi Murphy
- Thanksgiving Game Free Printable, via Alice & Lois
- DIY Calligraphy Ornaments, via yours truly
- DIY Tree Shaped Wreath, via Sarah Hearts
- Tips For Throwing A Friendsgiving Dinner In A Pinch, via PROPER
And in case you missed some of the fun content that went live right here on DGD, click back to see our DIY Zen-Inspired Rock Garden, a quick Book Review Of Masters Of Modern Architecture, a Thrifted Curvy Side Chair Makeover, and a list of 10 Things You Can Proudly Hide Under The Bed. Got a fun link of your own to share? Drop it in the comments!
Get daily maker inspiration on Pinterest