So. Many. Summer. Favorites. Truth be told, it was pretty tough to narrow down today’s list of 15 items for my seasonal roundup, but I’m debuting the list (and chatty YouTube video!) with you guys this morning as a fun little intermission from the typical crafty content here on DGD. Of course, I’ve got quite a few beauty and skincare favorites because at-home pampering is one of my favorite ways to treat myself, but I’ve also included an armload of books I’m loving, too.
Scroll on to see the full list, plus you can click ‘Play’ on the video to hear why I love each item and see each one in “real life” versus just those Photoshopped brand photos you see online. You know I don’t mind telling it exactly like it is, so tune in to get my honest thoughts on each summer favorite below.
My Summer 2018 Favorites
2. BaBylissPRO, Titanium Professional Dryer
3. Hello, Activated Charcoal Fluoride Free Whitening Toothpaste
4. ColorProof, SeaSugar Salt-Free Beach Spray
5. Glo Skin Beauty, Pressed Base
6. Christie Brinkley, Sun-kissed Bliss Sheer Powder Bronzer
7. STILA, Heaven’s Hue Highlighter
9. Glo Skin Beauty, Precise Micro Browliner
10. STILA, Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner
11. Glo Skin Beauty, Calm Skin Set
12. A Life Less Throwaway, by Tara Button
13. The Curated Closet, by Anuschka Rees
14. The Love and Lemons Cookbook, by Jeanine Donofrio
15. Safavieh Amherst Wheat and Beige Rug
What are you loving this season? If you have any more books to recommend, or maybe a favorite cruelty-free beauty brand that I should try, please let me know in the comments. John and I recently found out that we have to replace our roof and do some major repairs on our chimney (more on that soon), so I’m kind of on a tight budget, but I’m always open to hearing your recommendations. Don’t be shy! Share your top picks for summer below.