I don’t know about you, but it has been one whacky week! Motivation has been tough to come by and my brain is just a scattered mess, torn between seasonal laziness and the need to power through my miles-long to-do list. This Memorial Day weekend might end up being a working one for me as I catch back up from being gone half of May, but in case you’re looking to relax with a DIY project or two, here are seven fun ones to try!
7 DIY Links To Boost Your Maker Motivation
- DIY Color Splatter Earring Holder, via Enthralling Gumption
- DIY Fruity Pocket Tees, via Damask Love
- DIY Beaded Gift Wrap, via Tell Love and Party
- Easy DIY Ice Dyed Napkins, via Dans le Lakehouse
- DIY Room Sprays with Printable Labels, via Homey Oh My!
- DIY Tropical Drink Piñata, via Studio DIY
- DIY Painted Circle Summer Tote, via Delineate Your Dwelling
And in case you missed some of the fun content that went live right here on DGD, click back to see 5 family-friendly things to do on Hilton Head Island, and my quick DIY painted Citrus Slice Keychain. Got a fun link of your own to share? Drop it in the comments!
Get daily maker inspiration on Pinterest
Thank you for sharing my Circle Tote bag today! Happy long weekend!!
My pleasure!! I love your project! And you, too 🙂 🙂
Thanks so much for sharing my ice dyed napkins!
You’re so welcome!! I love them!