In case you’re like me right after Memorial Day (read: SUMMER-OBSESSED!), than this quick roundup of art is probably going to spark some inspiration or wanderlust in your creative heart. The unofficial kick-off to the new season over the weekend definitely has my own imagination off wandering the coast line, so to celebrate, I perused my favorite online art shops to pull together a digital gallery wall of all the beach art you need now for summer 2016.
From pretty waterlines to bold portraits and retro-inspired lettering, these 20 pieces of art have me wishing I was back on the beach, piña colada in hand. What about you? Which one is your favorite? And in case you’re looking for some decorating inspiration, click back to last week’s post all about styling your summertime bar cart, beach art included!
- Arboricola study by Kiana Mosley
- Jetty by Claudia Chloe
- Sdot Yam Beach limited edition print by Tal Paz-Fridman
- Swimmers Print by Kelly Christine Sutton
- Paddleboarders by Claudia Chloe
- Portugal beach by David Lopes
- Dreams + Waves limited edition print by Jenni Kupelian
- Bree Madden Sway-Horizontal Print
- Carley’s Camera Venice Beach Rollerskates Photography Print
- Santa Monica No. 16 by Catherine McDonald
- Carley’s Camera Blue VW Photography Print
- Sunshine by Becky Hui Chan for Artfully Walls
- Seaside limited edition print by Alexandra Nazari
- Bree Madden Beach Boardwalk Print
- People relaxing on Gijón Beach by Roc Canals Photography
- Bree Madden Golden Palms Print
- Poster Palms limited edition print by Catherine Culvenor
- Mint Beach limited edition print by Alexandra Feo
- playa de Zahara by Luisa Moron
- Bree Madden Tower #4 Photography Print
Is it acceptable to buy all of these now? Such awesome picks!
Haha, absolutely!! So glad you like them 🙂