It’s my beautiful mama’s birthday tomorrow, so she and I are slipping away to Colonial Williamsburg for the weekend to celebrate. I actually decided to do something wild this trip, though—I’m leaving my camera at home. Since I talk about Williamsburg on the blog just about every other season and you might be a little sick of it at this point, I figured you probably wouldn’t mind if I skipped the full travel coverage this time around. That said, if you do love seeing what we get up to on these historic excursions of ours, don’t worry. I’ll still be sharing tons of footage on Instagram Stories all weekend long. In the meantime, here are a few links to inspire you ahead of your own time off this Saturday and Sunday.
- I love the design of Jenna’s website! So sleek and pretty.
- If you’re local to the area, you’ve just got to try out Smoked Kitchen & Tap in Crozet. It’s our new favorite for dinner out.
- This kitchen reveal stole my breath away. I am so inspired by the minimalist vibes, and love the handmade materials they chose.
- I’m positively smitten with these Keepsake notebooks. Which linen cover color would you choose?
- These DIY Date Night Idea Hearts are super cute for a bridal shower this spring.
- I bought myself this edgy black jumpsuit for a concert my sister and I are going to in DC next month. Hope I can pull it off!
- Did you catch my big business announcement on Wednesday?
- Have you printed your 2018 Oscar Ballot yet? Molly always comes up with great designs.