I know Amazon Prime Day 2023 is now behind us, but that doesn’t mean we can’t still score some great deals from the online retailer. Whether you love Amazon or hate it, there’s no way to deny the affordability of a lot of the pieces in their endless collection. The brand has been a supporter of my women-owned small business for years, so I have no problem shopping responsibly on the website. You do what feels right for you, but these items linked below are some of the things I’ve purchased from Amazon and truly loved over the past seven months.
My Top 2023 Amazon Home Picks:
1. 4-Slot Mint Green Toaster: We just recently got this toaster for our kitchen so John and I don’t have to fight over the two slots in our old one anymore, and it has been a game-changer. I don’t know why we waited so long! I love the minty green color, too.
2. Gold Drawer Pulls: These are the knobs I’ve been purchasing for every room in our house since moving in last November—for both bathrooms and the kitchen. They’re really heavy duty/solid, and work so well. Zero complaints.
3. Floating Shelves: These are real floating shelves, guys—not the wimpy particle board versions that can barely hold a feather. They’re solid wood, and oh-so-beautiful.
4. Vanity Globe Light Fixture: We have this fixture in both of our bathrooms—the 3-light version for our main bathroom, and a 4-bulb fixture in our slightly larger hall bath. They’re so sleek and make great focal points in our bathrooms.
5. Magic Eraser Knock-Offs: These Magic Cleaning Sponges are so much cheaper than the name brand version, but work just as well. I never buy the full price ones anymore.
6. Washed Cotten Linen Duvet Cover Set: I ordered this for our guest bedroom and was very pleasantly surprised by the quality! I have a feeling it will only get better with age and repeated washes. The zipper closure is also a nice touch.
7. Peel-And-Stick Tiles: I used these tiles in a different design at our old house, and they were fantastic to work with. Much easier than retiling areas with real ceramic tiles! I bought this pattern to cover old beige tiles in our kitchen and sunroom.
8. Squishy House Shoes: These are deliciously comfortable for use around the house. I treat them more like slippers, but I’ve been known to wander out of the house in them by accident to go to the grocery store, and no one seems to mind or judge.
9. Touch-Activated Kitchen Faucet: Worth. Every. Single. Penny. I was just raving to a contractor about this faucet yesterday, and he says he’s going to tell his kid about it! I would buy this again in a heartbeat.
11. Felt Rug Pad: I can’t even count how many times I’ve rebought this exact rug pad for our home. They make any rug so much more comfortable to walk across, and helps prevent rug slip-age, too.
12. Automatic Nightlight: We ordered this for our hall bathroom to help with late night trips to the bathroom, and it’s awesome. So much better than having to flip on the bright overhead light.
I hope that helps inspire some of your home shopping this season! One of my favorite ways to save even more money while browsing Amazon is to keep an eye on their open box deals. These often come with the exact same guarantee as the new (read: pricy) version of the product, and I hardly ever notice a difference when I unbox it. Everything generally still looks and functions like brand new, but I get to keep some money in my pocket. Tell us about your favorite Amazon finds in the comments below.
*I earn a small percentage from purchases made using the affiliate links above. Affiliate links are not sponsored. Rest assured that I never recommend products we wouldn’t use or don’t already love ourselves.