Who’s getting excited about Halloween?! We’re less than a week out from the big event, and I know our household is feeling the excitement. It’s not so much about trick or treating or dressing up for John and me. We’re more looking forward to watching Halloween movies in our pajamas, enjoying the crisp fall air that comes with late October, and treating ourselves to some homemade autumnal treats (like these two ingredient pumpkin cookies I blogged about back in 2012).
If you’re planning on getting creative in honor of All Hallows’ Eve, keep scrolling for links to some of my all-time favorite crafts from the Dream Green DIY archives. We’ve got food-related tutorials, décor crafts, and party ideas, too, so click these links below to wallow in lots of spooky inspiration.
Easy Halloween DIY Crafts To Try
1. DIY Halloween Pumpkins With Painted Dashes
2. Jewel-Toned At-Home Halloween Bash
3. Creepy-Yet-Classy Black and White Halloween Party Ideas
5. DIY “Boo” Quote Pumpkin Centerpiece
6. Spooky Skull Place Card Holders
7. DIY Moon Phases Halloween Ornaments
8. DIY Halloween-Themed Apothecary Jars
9. DIY Bat Branch Halloween Centerpiece
10. Homemade “Falloween” Home Décor And Party Ideas
12. DIY Countdown To Halloween Candy Calendar
Which of the 12 projects above would you try this Halloween 2022? I think my personal favorite is the Spooky Skull Place Card Holders, but the DIY Halloween Pumpkins With Painted Dashes is a close second. I know there are tons of other fun holiday craft ideas out there, so if you have another one that you think we should know about, leave a link in the comments. Wishing you a safe and treat-filled Halloween!
Quick editor’s note: I’ll be taking a short break from blogging as John and I manage some important things behind the scenes, but I’ll be back with a very exciting new post on November 8. I can’t wait to share!